Terms and Conditions
Book A Villa Now
- Villa bookings are not confirmed bookings until confirmed by us with you over the phone or by email.
- Villa weeks will be allocated strictly on a “first booking deposit paid” basis. The booking deposit is 30% of the appropriate total cost.
- All monies paid for the villa bookings will be acknowledged immediately in writing or via email
- Your villa holiday fee will include supply of all linen, towels and all utilities except internet access which is a small extra charge payable locally
- A breakage deposit of sterling 150 (Euro 200) is payable with the balance payment on the villa booking. This will be refunded within 2 week of at the end of the holiday subject to an inventory of contents. In the unlikely event of damages / breakages, customers will be liable to the full replacement cost of the damaged or missing item(s)
- We do not take responsibility for any loss, injury or accident whether personal or otherwise suffered by you while staying at our villas and recommend you take out suitable insurance before traveling to the island.
- Cancellation of a villa booking will lead to a forfeit of the entire booking deposit.
- The 70% balancing fee is due on all holidays 1 month before the start of the holiday date. If this balancing amount is not paid 14 days before the holiday start date the entire booking is liable to cancellation. If the holiday is cancelled in this situation you will be notified and the deposit is forfeited in full.
- No refunds will be given on fully paid bookings which are not taken up due to flight cancellations or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Our Management company will be in contact by email or phone immediately on payment of your villa holiday deposit and again shortly prior to your departure.
- The meet and greet will normally take place at the villa accommodation (directions will be supplied in advance). Customers can be met at Fuerteventura airport by special arrangement and a seperate fee may apply in these cases.
- Web site listed prices are indicative only and are subject to change.
- In very rare circumstances confirmed bookings may be cancelled by the owners due to unforeseen circumstances or human error. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund of any monies paid will be made. However the owners take no responsibility for any other related costs incurred.